1. General terms and conditions
- These sales and use rules (furthermore: rules) determine the mutual rights, obligations, terms of delivery, exchange and return policy between the company who orders goods in the webshop www.limepack.eu and Limepack.
- Before you start using the webshop and buying at www.limepack.eu, you should read these rules thoroughly and become familiar with them.
- If it is the seller's right or obligation to send information or documents to the buyer via email, then in all cases it is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the e-mail address provided to the seller is accessible and correct.
- These rules were created based on international, European and Danish law. Legal relationships arising from these rules are governed by Danish law. If there are disputes, it will first try to resolve them based on negotiations. If it is not possible to reach an agreement in this way, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the business relationship between Limepack and the client is the domicile of Limepack.
2. Offer and contract conclusion
- All offers from Limepack are non-binding unless they are expressly marked as binding or have a specific acceptance period. The client may request offers from Limepack via the website www.limepack.eu or via the hotline. The offers of Limepack require explicit acceptance by the client.
- Limepack reserves the property or copyright to all offers and estimates submitted, drawings, illustrations, calculations, brochures, catalogs, models, tools and other documents and aids provided to the client. The customer may not make these objects accessible to third parties without the express consent of Limepack, or make them known, use them themselves or through third parties or reproduce them. The client shall, at the request of Limepack or if they are no longer needed by the client, return these items in full and destroy any copies.
- In the case of orders for delivery to third parties, the order is considered to be the contracting entity. If delivery to third parties is made in favor of this or if the recipient of the goods otherwise enriches themselves by taking possession of them and continuing to use them, the order of the delivery and the recipient, is considered and received jointly as the contracting entity. When an order issues such an order, he hereby confirms that there is consent for this.
- For customers who are traders and enter into the agreement in connection with their business activities or their activities as self-employed persons, the right of withdrawal does not apply.
- If the goods are to be shipped, the risk is transferred to the customer as soon as the shipment has been handed over to the person performing the transport.
- The goods are shipped from Limepacks manufacturer and delivered by the delivery company chosen by the buyer.
- The transfer of the goods is not part of the performance of the delivery of the goods to the address given by the buyer, however, the seller may additionally perform this service.
- The delivery times shown on the website cannot be considered as the guaranteed delivery times. These are estimated delivery times, for when we believe the goods will be delivered.
- In the event that the goods have been delayed, the buyer will only be entitled to avoid the contract if the buyer has made Limepack aware of the importance of the delivery deadline.
- The buyer will be entitled to avoid the contract if goods that have been delivered with standard delivery have been delayed by more than 30 days. The buyer will be entitled to avoid the contract if goods that have been delivered with express delivery have been delayed by more than 5 days.
- If the buyer wishes to avoid the contract, it has to inform Limepack with its claim immediately or without undue delay.
- We deliver for free to specific list of EU countries, excluding islands without landconnection. We can deliver to other countries, but then prices that are shown on the webshop is without delivery cost.
- All deliveries are for sidewalk delivery only and does not include upbringing. Special quotes can sometimes be offered for upbringing but have to be quoted specifically and seperatedly.
- Limepack shall not be liable for impossibility of delivery or for delays in delivery, insofar as these were caused by force majeure or other events unforeseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract (eg disruptions of all kinds, difficulties in obtaining materials or energy, delays in transport, strikes) Limepack is not responsible. If such events make the delivery or service considerably more difficult or impossible for Limepack and the hindrance is not only of temporary nature, Limepack is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
4. Duty to Examine
- The delivered goods must be checked immediately after receipt for any defects or inconsistency. Minor or incorrect deliveries and any defects must be reported in writing (by e-mail or letter) within 3 working days (to be received by the seller). In the case of legitimate and timely complaints, we are entitled to the right of replacement or credit. Hidden defects which cannot be found after the immediate examination must be asserted within the statutory warranty period.
- In the case of legitimate complaints, the seller has the right to remedy and/or replace the goods at his discretion, to the exclusion of other claims. In the case of delayed, omitted or unsuccessful repair or replacement, the customer may demand a reduction of the remuneration (reduction) or cancellation of the contract.
5. Execution of the order, released by the contracting entity
- Data must be provided in the data file formats provided by Limepack. It is compulsory for the data sheets to be complied with. In the case of delivery of different data file formats, we cannot guarantee the customer a flawless performance unless we have approved this format in writing. The customer fully assumes the accuracy of this data, even in the event of errors in the data transfer or the media for storing data.
- There is no obligation to investigate in respect of any kind of deliveries from the customer or from a third party designated by the buyer - this also applies to media for storing data and for transmitted data. This does not apply in the case of data that is obviously useless or unreadable or in case of a written agreement. Data protection is solely the responsibility of the buyer. Limepack is entitled to make copies of the customer's data.
- In the event of material defects of the delivered items, Limepack shall be obliged and entitled to rectify or replace the item after a reasonable time has elapsed. In the case of failure, i.e., impossible, unacceptable, refusal or unreasonable delay in the repair or replacement, the buyer can withdraw from the contract or demand a reduction in the purchase price.
- If a defect is based on the fault of Limepack, the buyer may claim compensation under the conditions specified in the terms and conditions.
- The seller shall only be liable for damages caused by deliberate or grossly negligent acts, as well as in the breach of essential contractual obligations, as far as the achievement of the purpose of the contract is endangered, in the absence of warranted characteristics and in cases of mandatory liability under the Product Liability Act. In the case of culpable violation of essential contractual obligations, liability is only accepted for contractually typical, foreseeable damages.
- If claims for damages are asserted, they must be filed suitably within four months after written rejection by the seller.
8. Prices and payment
- The prices on the website are quoted without VAT.
- We take reservations for price mistakes due to valuta changes, force majeure, tax changes, typing errors, or system errors.
- The buyer can pay for the order, via bank wire, PayPal or by credit card. Limepack needs to have received the payment or a payment proof for the production to begin.
- When Limepack has received the payment for the goods and services and the design for the order is done and confirmed as suitable, the production and the delivery of goods begins.
- The buyer and the seller can agree on individual payment conditions if the sellers have given his written consent
- If the due date for payment is exceeded and a reminder is given, the default interest of 8 % will be added to the respective base rate of the European Central Bank of the invoice amount.
- Buyer purchasing products from Limepack which contains plastic must mark them “PLASTIC IN PRODUCT” and special label approved by Directive (EU) 2019/904. Seller holds no liability for non-compliance with the labeling requirements for such products.
- When Buyer buying products from Limepack that are coated with a water-based coating, Buyer must make sure that in the implementation of Directive (EU) 2019/904 in their national law, these products are not classified as plastic-containing product, and the labeling provided for in Directive (EU) 2019/904 does not apply for them. Limepack holds no liability for non-compliance with the labeling requirements for such products.
10. Transfer of claims
- The customer may only offset own claims against our claims if the customer's counterclaim is undisputed and determined with final legal force.
- The transfer of the customer's claim against Limepack is not permitted without any prior written consent.
11. Return and refund policy
- The return and refund policy is only applicable to consumers.
- If you order products with your own print, we do not accept returns after it has been sent to production since the products are specially made with your logo design.
- We do accept the return of standard products without any print and we will refund the whole price. Limepack only accepts returns of standard products, if they are returned within 14 days of delivery. The buyer has to pay for the delivery and other costs when returning the products to Limepack
- Any product you return must be in the same condition as when it was delivered and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
- If the goods have not been fully paid for, then Limepack takes ownership of the goods until they have been fully paid for.